Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Alan, Aaron, Katie, Dad in Vietnam

Dear friends and family -  Happy New Year 

As is obvious, I quit sending out blogs some time ago. I started blogging when I began my US travels in July of 2010. I’m sure I wrote at least 100 blogging stories during my journeys around the United States and Asia. I traveled alone, so I needed someone to tell my stories to--you were that someone.

On the 20th of November my sons Aaron and Alan, and Alan’s girlfriend Katie came to visit me in Chiang Mai. Along with my
Uncle Rich
dear friend Uncle Rich we traveled for ten days—Koh Phagan in the Bay of Thailand and Nha Trang, Vietnam. We had a blast. Rich and I continued on for two more weeks. 

Nha Trang, Vietnam








I just like this photo - Nha Trang
Three loves became apparent during this last travel adventure: 1. I love to travel. 2. I love writing stories about travel, either fiction or non-fiction 3. I love Thailand. This is my new home (14 months now) and I can no longer imagine returning to a life in the United States. OK 4. I love Thai women!  One day, God willing, I will find a Thai wife to share love and life with. Maybe that's a new years resolution? Oh, one more (a rather) . . . I'd rather travel with someone, then travel alone. (family, Rich, my Thai wife . . . you?)

I'm a happy camper
Please check out my web site:  www.ki-earth.com  I offer my services as an executive travel guide. I'm not cheap, but I know Asia and how to related to the people, especially in Thailand. I'm learning the language--actually I no longer want to speak English with Thai people . . . so I'm studying every day.  My Thai for today: Sawadee bee mai -- Happy New Year. I'm having so much fun learning this tonal lauguage. ma,ma,ma and ma means come, mother, dog and horse. Kee means ride or shit. So if I say ma kee I can be saying come ride, or horse shit. Yesterday I said maaa keee to a Thai guy and he laughed and said,"No horse shit."

Also included in my website in the re-written first three chapters of Shambala - The Path to Paradise. I'm still seeking a Literary Agent to help me get it out to the world. Shambala is a journey into 5th dimensional consciousness. In our travels together, Rich and I put ourselves into situations where we individually experienced hours of biss and days of magic and miracles. My book is a gentle reminder that all of us can choose a journey into the miraculous. A witness is vital, and the reason why I offer myself as that friend and companion. I can take you there!

Rich, Aaron, Katie and Alan dining on the beach
View from my hotel balcony - Koh Phagan, Thailand
Bangkok Airport - I threw this in because its surreal
- click to enlarge -


I suppose I will blog now and then, to share pictures and
tales of great events. I went through a remarkable healing in December of 2012, letting go of much of the grief and sadness that has haunted me most of my adult life. The story of this healing is remarkable, and yet too personal to share with the general public. If you are interested in reading the seventy page real life accounting, ask and I will tell you what it's about.

In the meantime I offer you this: unless you're dead, it's not too late. Do it. Do it. Do it!! Whatever it is you've always wanted to do and made excuses about — do it now!! Enjoy life to the fullest while you can. Rich and I have traveled all over the world, and even last month at 65 years old we both had the time of our lives. It just keeps getting better, if you allow. Hire me and I'll show you the time of your life—on an adventure you'll never forget. 

With love, joy and happiness always,

David Dakan Allison

No comments: